Hello


Hello,my name is Qisteena Nabilah. Qisteena for short .

Big Claps


skins by : Simple | Grey
photo : weheartit

New Comer :)
Tuesday 24 January 2012 | 0 comments
Hey guys :)

Last night was the worse night ever in my life. I don't know why do I act like that to him. But one thing for sure, it was the feeling that cannot be seperated for a girl to her crush. I just need him to understand me well like the days before the 'A girl' came. How I wish I can throw her away from my life. But if I did that, my crush will follow her. For sure, right? He loves the 'A girl' more than me actually. The way that I choose was to break with him. Okay. It is the hardest words for me to type in my message :) Haha. I have to pretend that I'm happy all the time. Its fun too! Haha. I want to tell more about what happend last night. But I choose to be silent and let everybody knows themself. God! Give me strength to get trough this trials with patience. Maybe it is my fault. My fault because I had loved him very much :) Now, theres no more ***** in my life. 

p/s : I wish you will be happy with the 'A girl' and your family all the time, dear <3 

Older Post | Newer Post